VIP Application Packet
This is the Online Application Packet for the Vitality Improvement Program for Small Congregations (VIP),* a 3-year program designed specifically to provide reduced-cost consultation and training to cohorts of small Episcopal congregations (ASA approx. 30-70) and their dioceses that will allow congregations to assess and develop strategies to improve their vitality and sustainability with the assistance of their dioceses, who will apply for the program on behalf of themselves and 7-10 small congregations. Five dioceses will be accepted for admission to this year’s program.
Diocesan Application Process
- Read Application Materials. Applicants should first review all materials contained in and linked to this Online Application Packet.
- Complete and Submit Application Form (by 9/30/22). Applicants complete and submit the Online Application Form (a fillable PDF document) from within PDF Filler app by September 30, 2022.*
- Selection Announcement (10/19/22). FaithX staff review the application against the program criteria and announce the five selected diocese on October 19, 2022.
Links to VIP Application Documents
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Defining Terms
- Online Application Form (complete this last)***
*The VIP project is made possible by a grant from Trinity Wall Street Philanthopies.
**Please complete the application with the understanding that the range for small congregation is now approx. 30-70.
***Click here for PDF version of application form (for reference purposes only).