FaithX will soon be moving its main office to Portland, Oregon.
Which presents us with a quandary:
- Do we waste money shipping all of our copies of Paradoxy to ourselves?
- Or do we give them away to anyone who asks for the cost of shipping only?
Obviously, we chose the latter.
And you get a great deal!
More information about Paradoxy: Creating Christian Community Beyond Us and Them can be found below.
Meanwhile, you may purchase a box of 12 for your congregation by clicking on the button below.
Paradoxy: Creating Christian Community Beyond Us and Them
By Ken Howard (with foreword by Brian McLaren)
Are you and your congregation ready to explore a way of being a faith community in which unity does not depend on uniformity?
Paradoxy: Creating Christian Community Beyond Us and Them was written to show faith leaders and their congregations away of getting to US does not require a THEM. A radical middle way of honest, compassionate, and respectful dialogue between people who disagree, that transform conflict into an appreciation of difference, and shows congregations how to get there.
Put Paradoxy to work for small group study, conflict transformation dialogue, faith leader education, and more.
Cost: FREE for box of 12 + $7.95 shipping (a $200 value), includes:
- 12 free copies of Paradoxy for the cost of postage
- Immediate free download of Paradoxy in PDF format
- Immediate free download of Paradoxy Conflict Transformation Facilitators Guide in PDF format, with handouts for various applications
- Free 30 min telephone consult on putting Paradoxy to use in your congregation.