We help faith-based communities and organizations survive and thrive in uncertain times through strategic missional consulting and coaching.
Our primary client focus is working with congregations, ministry developers and redevelopers, and innovative and extrepreneurial faith leaders, and the judicatory organizations that support them.
Our consulting and coaching focuses on increasing faith-based community and organizational sustainability by helping them become more vision-driven, context-aware, agile, and experimental.
We help faith-based communities and organizations acquire these qualities in several ways, including:
- MapDash for Faith Communities and other strategic missional analysis tools
- Mentored Missional Journey and other strategic missional consultation
- Research on Church Vitality, Sustainability, and Missional Opportunity
- Consultation and Training on Vision-Driven Experimentation
- MInistry Developer/Redeveloper Readiness Assessment
- Congregational Vitality and Change Readiness Assessment
The FaithX Project, Inc. is a 501(c) nonprofit organization with religious, educational, literary, and charitable purposes, and a GuideStar Silver participant for organizational transparency.