We help faith-based communities and organizations survive and thrive in uncertain times through individual and organizational coaching.
Our primary client focus is working with church and ministry developers, church and ministry redevelopers, innovative and extrepreneurial faith leaders and the organizations that support them.
Our coaching and consulting focuses on increasing faith-based community and organizational sustainability by helping them become more vision-driven, context-aware, agile, and experimental.
We help faith-based communities and organizations acquire these qualities through several services, including:
- Coaching Faith Leaders and their Organizations.
- Research on Church Vitality, Sustainability, and Demography.
- Missional Context Analysis and Planning Tools and Consultation
- Consultation and Training on Visioning and Vision-Driven Experimentation
- Assessment of Church Planter/Redeveloper Readiness
- Assessment of Congregational Change Readiness
The FaithX Project, Inc. is a 501(c) nonprofit organization with religious, educational, literary, and charitable purposes, and a GuideStar Silver participant for organizational transparency.