Dear FaithX Friends,
We are happy to announce that late last year we achieved several of our early organizational goals:
- We incorporated The FaithX Project as a Maryland corporation.
- We achieved 501(c)3 Nonprofit status as an organization with a religious, educational, and philanthropic purpose.
- Ken’s coaching, consulting, and training work under FaithX was approved as an extension of his ordained ministry by the Episcopal Church.
This means that those of you who believe in the work of The FaithX Project – providing faith leaders with the tools they need to help their faith-based communities and organization to survive and thrive in turbulent times – can support our work and receive a tax deduction for it.
In fact, you can direct your donation to one of two purposes:
- The FaithX Coaching Scholarship Fund, which allows us to underwrite coaching to leaders of smaller, less-affluent congregations at a more than 50% discount, or
- The FaithX Project General Fund, which allows us to fund our Zero-Plus program developing and distributing FaithX books and other resources at no cost to congregational leaders.
Our mission is to help faith communities negotiate their way through increasingly uncertain and rapidly changing times into the future that God has prepared for them to walk in, experimenting with new ways of being and doing church while keeping their eyes on the vision that makes them who they are. And how you can join us in that mission via your tax-deductible donation.
We just partnered with Givelify to process our donations both online and on iPhone and Droid devices. Just download the Givelify App from the Apple App Store or Google Play, mark us as a favorite, and you’re ready to click, tap, and give. Or donate through our Givelify portal on our website.
All you have to do is simply click, tap, and give, search/select The Faith Project as a favorite, and you are ready to roll.
Thank you in advance for your faith in FaithX!
The Rev. Ken Howard
Executive Director & Principal Consultant