Congregational Vitality Assessment – Judicatory Version
What’s in the CVA Judicatory Platform?
We created the CVA-Judicatory Platform in response to requests and design input from several judicatories (dioceses, synods, districts) across the U.S. that wanted to incorporate the Congregational Vitality Assessment into their congregational development processes. The CVA will provide them with a judicatory-specific dashboard that will allow them to:
- Directly coordinate the administration of the CVA to their congregations.
- Receive anonymized diagnostic summary assessments of their congregations’ vitality and sustainability.
- Monitor congregational vitality and sustainability on a year-to-year basis.
- Add locally-relevant questions about congregations’ ministries, programs, and other important information.
- Supplement the backward-looking data parochial reporting data with real-time, forward-looking diagnostic data and recommendations that their congregations can use to improve their own vitality and sustainability.
How can we access the CVA Judicatory Version?
The CVA-Judicatory Version will be made available on a subscription basis. Included in the subscription will be free annual updates reflecting new congregational vitality research and incorporating user feedback and suggestions.
How much does it cost to subscribe?
The annual cost of a subscription to the CVA-JV is $2,495, with a first-year-only setup fee of to covers assistance in local question design, customized programming, orientation training, and 30-day follow-up.
Setup discount for early adopters?
We are offering a $1,000 setup early adopter discount to judicatories that sign up for subscriptions by June 30, 2022, bringing the setup fee down to $1,500 (typically $2,500), which is the cost we pay for the programing.