Free Offer from FaithX Publishing
Like the pandemic we are currently facing, the deep political divisions in our society are increasingly and virulently infecting the body politic of faith, and in their own way are equally deadly. This leaves faith leaders and their congregations struggling with many difficult questions:
- How do we encourage respectful dialogue and allow for disagreement without contempt?
- How do we engage issues of truth and justice without deepening divisions between those who disagree?
- How do we maintain a sense of community without submerging our responsibility to truth and seek justice?
- How do we give love and mystery take precedence over the need to be right, once again?
Paradoxy: Creating Christian Community Beyond Us and Them provides answers to these questions and more. I wrote Paradoxy for faith leaders and congregations to show that disagreement need not be seen as a sign of congregational dysfunction but rather can be a source of congregational strength. That UNITY does not require UNIFORMITY. That we do not need to make a THEM in order to create an US.
Paradoxy describes a radical middle way of honest, compassionate, and respectful dialogue between people who disagree, and shows congregations how to get there.
Paradoxy is great for small group study, conflict transformation dialogue, faith leader education, and more. Each chapter has Biblical reflections and discussion questions.
Best of all, paperback copies of Paradoxy are available FREE (postage only) in two quantities:
- Single copies – for personal reading.
- Ten-packs – for group or congregational study and dialogue.
The Paradoxy 10-Pack for Group Study includes:
- 10 free copies of Paradoxy for the cost of postage
- Immediate free download of Paradoxy in PDF format
- Immediate free download of Paradoxy Conflict Transformation Facilitator’s Guide in PDF format, with handouts for various applications
- Free 30 minute introductory coaching session on putting Paradoxy to work in your congregation.
How to order:
- Single paperback copy: $0.00 + $6.65 postage [click here]
- Single PDF copy: $0.00 [click here to order [click here]
- Ten-Packs for Group Study: $0.00 + $10.00 postage [click here]
- For groups larger than 10 persons: order additional 10-packs at $10.00 ea. [click here]
All non-Amazon versions include immediate FREE download of the Paradoxy Facilitation Guide for Conflict Transformation with handouts for various contexts.