Has the divisiveness of the last four years separated your congregation into factions?
Has the incivility of this political season driven your people apart?
Are you and your congregation ready to explore a way of being a faith community in which unity does not depend on uniformity?
Paradoxy: Creating Christian Community Beyond Us and Them provides answers to these questions and more. I wrote Paradoxy for faith leaders and congregations to demonstrate that getting to US does not require a THEM.
Paradoxy describes a radical middle way of honest, compassionate, and respectful dialogue between people who disagree, that transform conflict into an appreciation of difference, and shows congregations how to get there.
Paradoxy is designed for use for for small group study, conflict transformation dialogue, faith leader education, and more.
Best of all, Paradoxy is available FREE from our website and reduced cost from Amazon:
- SINGLE COPIES for personal reading – paper or PDF.
- TEN-PACKS for group or congregational study – paper only.
10- Pack Purchase Price: $0.00* + $10.00 for USPS shipping ($170 value), includes:
- 10 free copies of Paradoxy for the cost of postage
- Immediate free download of Paradoxy in PDF format
- Immediate free download of Paradoxy Conflict Transformation Facilitators Guide in PDF format, with handouts for various applications
- Free 30 min telephone mini-consult on putting Paradoxy to use in your congregation.
How to order:
- Single paperback copy: $0.00 + postage [click here]
- Single PDF copy: $0.00 [click here to order [click here]
- Single Kindle copy: $4.99 (click here)
- Ten-Packs for Group Study: $0.00 + postage [click here]
- For groups larger than 10 persons: order additional free 10-packs + postage (approx $10.00 ea.) [click here]
All non-Amazon versions include immediate FREE download of the Paradoxy Facilitation Guide for Conflict Transformation with handouts for various contexts.
* Anything you give above $10.00 will go to defer the cost of this giveaway for those who might not otherwise be able to afford it (original publisher’s suggested retail price of Paradoxy is $16.95).